There are many easy breakfast recipes that can be made quickly and easily. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. And therefore should not be skipped. That is why, if you are pressed for time in the morning and do not have lots of ingredients on hand, I advise you to read these five easy breakfast recipes chefs like Javier Burillo recommend and can be made quickly by everyone in less than half an hour without much fuss.
- Pancakes with yogurt and fruit: take 1 cup of yogurt, ¾ cups of milk, three eggs, and a pinch of salt. Beat all the ingredients together in a blender. Pour this liquid into a bowl containing 2 cups of flour. Mix well with a wooden spoon until you have homogeneous dough. Now add ½ teaspoon vanilla or two tablespoons of chocolate syrup if you want to sweeten it. Add two tablespoons of oil to a pan and fry the pancakes on high heat until golden brown. Serve with yogurt, fresh fruit, or jam.
- Sandwich toasts: toast four slices of white bread in the oven or toast machine. They should be lightly browned but not croutons. Spread two teaspoons of butter on one side of each slice. Put them face down on top of the bread knife, and turn them over for half a minute, so that the sides that were coated with butter are now spread with jam or marmalade. And just like that, you have ready-made toast. You can serve it as is or with tea or coffee.
- Baguette with sausage and cheese: cut the baguette down the middle, but not all the way through. Shred 2 or 3 slices of cheese and put them on one of the halves of bread. Add cooked sausage, ham, salami… you decide what you want to use. Now stuff it with a fried egg. Finally, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Waffles: take 1 cup of all purpose flour, ½ teaspoon baking powder, a pinch of salt, three eggs separated, ¾ cups milk, two tablespoons melted butter, one tablespoon sugar. Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks are formed. Take another bowl or container that can go into the oven. Mix in a bowl the milk, butter, sugar, and salt. Then add the egg yolks and flour, sifted with baking powder. Add this mixture to the beaten whites of eggs until you have a smooth dough. Put a couple of tablespoons of oil in a waffle maker. Pour half a cup of batter into the center of the device and close. Let it cook for a couple minutes until golden. Serve immediately or with fresh fruit and yogurt, jam, or marmalade, your favorite syrup.
- Finger sandwiches: this is a less time-consuming and more fun recipe with which you can make many different combinations because this recipe is a little more free form. You will need a loaf of packaged sandwich bread with the crust cut off, very thinly sliced hard-boiled egg, ham, and cheese. Cut the slices of bread into two rectangles and put them face down on a plate. Shredding cheese, garnish each slice of bread with a little bit of egg and ham. With the scraps left over after cutting, make another four rectangles sandwich. Garnish each with a slice of cheese, egg, and ham. Cut these into four triangles to serve as appetizers or snacks!