There are many people who are fond if Italian food and they always look for a good Italian restaurant in their city where they can go with their friends and family. Not all Italian dishes are complex and difficult to make. If you can do a bit of cooking, you can make some of the most delicious dishes in home as well. If you are a beginner, make sure you look for some recipe that is easy to make and is not time consuming as well. One of the easiest Italian dishes which you can easily try yourself is Rotini with sausage and tomato sauce. The recipe of the dish is discussed below:
- Eight ounces rotini uncooked
- Cooking spray
- Three ounces Italian sausages
- One cup chopped arugula
- One cup chopped onions
- One tablespoon chopped oregano
- Four cloves of garlic finely chopped
- Half teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Two cups crushed tomatoes
- Half teaspoon sugar
- Half teaspoon black pepper powder
- Quarter teaspoon kosher salt
- Four tablespoon grated cheese
- Boil pasta in a large pan. Once ready, drain it in a bowl keeping one cup of cooking liquid aside.
- Take a pan and coat it with the cooking spray. Add the sausages and stir fry them till they are brown. Later add onion, arugula, garlic, crushed red pepper and oregano and stir for two minutes.
- Add the cooking liquid that you reserved in the beginning, black pepper, sugar, tomatoes, salt and black pepper and bring it to boil. Once it is done, add pasta and top with cheese.
Voila! Your delicious Rotini with sausage and tomato sauce is ready to be served. Try out this amazing recipe and impress others with your cooking skills.