National Council for Education and Research (NCERT) covers textbooks of all subjects published by NCERT in English, Hindi, and Urdu with individual chapters and subchapters. It is an independent agency accountable for publishing school-level books and collaborating with the government on policies and programs for qualitative refinement in school education.
National Council for Education and Research (NCERT) books emulates a salient role in evolving as well as dispensing the books to the students at primary as well as secondary levels. These books by and a large focus on the primary aspect of each subject thus guide students by voiding all their uncertainties and doubts. NCERT books extensively provide well-researched in-depth understanding in an uncomplicated language since they serve every student regardless of their intelligence quotient. Such books are foremost for the preparation of board examinations as most of the questions are majorly asked directly or indirectly from the NCERT books. NCERT books strictly adhere to the CBSE curriculum for students so that they focus on the fundamentals of every subject according to the latest CBSE syllabus which helps them perceive the basic conceptualization of each subject.
Hindi is an important subject and students need to strengthen their basic fundamentals and foundation before preparing for the Class 9 Hindi exam. NCERT books Class 9 Hindi are equally important for students to learn and understand. With the help of NCERT books, studying for class 9 exams will be a cakewalk for most of the students.
Given below are some of the leading advantages and importance of NCERT textbooks for Class 9 Hindi. These are as follows:
- These textbooks are best to clear concepts since they help in making a strong foundation: such books are mainly written in lucid language. They are easy to understand and give an in-depth understanding of subjects. Creating a strong foundation for Class 9 Hindi is important for all students. This ensures that they understand the basics of the subject. Once they do so, they will easily be able to ace their exams without any fear. Having a strong foundation even results in students understanding the syllabus of the subject.
- NCERT textbooks are majorly framed by expert teachers and trainers after carrying out comprehensive research on topics of the subject: Before uploading the information in the NCERT books, there is extensive research done. This ensures that the content and information available in the book are authentic and accurate. Apart from this, since Hindi is a strong language, students need to have the right information to learn and understand.
- There are questions and answers available at the end of the chapter for the Class 9 Hindi NCERT textbook: The textbooks offer a variety of questions at the end of each chapter; which are either short or long type quizzes or fill in blanks. Such things help in keeping minds active as it enhances inventiveness. These questions and answers will even help students to prepare for their Class 9 Hindi exams.
- The concepts and topics in these books are explained simplistically: such books are published in an easily understandable language that provides a helping hand to students. This ensures that students can understand all the concepts and chapters in the subject thoroughly. Students will be able to complete their syllabus on time make notes accordingly. Since the concepts and topics in these books are explained in a simple language, students will be able to clear all their doubts which they may have.
- NCERT textbooks are necessary for exam preparation as they focus on the fundamentals of every subject according to the latest CBSE syllabus: The NCERT books for Class 9 Hindi strictly follow the syllabus provided by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Hence, with the help of NCERT books, students will be able to do well in their exams. They give a better understanding and clarity of concepts. Every topic is presented in a detailed manner which helps in sharpening their intellect. There are many examples and questions available in Class 9 Hindi NCERT books. This will help students to do well in their exams.
- These books offer several questions and problems which are important for the final examination: According to sources, most of the questions that are available in the final question paper are taken from NCERT books. Hence, if students want to study well for their Class 9 Hindi exam, they must refer to the NCERT class 9 Hindi books to get an idea of the types of questions that can be asked in the exam. Most of the time questions are directly asked from the textbooks or previous years’ sample papers. They help in the process of cognitive development and improve cognitive skills.
- NCERT book for Class 9 Hindi will ensure that students score exceptionally well in the subject: Students need to practice on a daily basis to ensure that they do really well in their class 9 Hindi exam. NCERT books ensure that students get sufficient materials and references that they can use to learn and understand the concepts available in the syllabus. Apart from this, solving exercises, HOTs questions, and other question banks available in the NCERT books will help students to do exceptionally well in their final exams.
To conclude, to score good grades, one should stick to the NCERT textbooks which are based on CBSE guidelines. NCERT books are considered to be one of the best studying materials for Class 9 Hindi that students can use to score well. As students can see there are many advantages and pros to using NCERT textbooks for Class 9 Hindi exams. They are stepping stones of the future to a brighter future. These textbooks are an important source of symbolic development about the surroundings and worldview. They help in influencing their thoughts on social, political issues. NCERT textbooks teach students valuable lessons, provide them with wisdom, and expand knowledge. Hence, looking at the benefits and importance of NCERT books for class 9 Hindi it can be concluded that, NCERT books make study materials more accessible and appealing for all students.